The WP-iCal plugin turns WordPress into a multi-author, online calendar. The plugin takes any posts that are tagged with an event and exposes them in an iCalendar feed for subscription into Apple’s iCal, Google Calendar or other iCal-friendly app.
wp-ical has been tested with WordPress 2.5.1. It will likely NOT work with earlier versions of wordpress AND it is not compatible with wp-iCal versions earlier than 2008-11-12.166.
WP-iCal is released under the GNU General Public License.
Changes since 2006-10-12:
- post-new calendar event details plugin now produces ‘conforming’ HTML (more closely matches other admin ‘blocks’ on the post-new page).
- modifications made to support adding the calendar meta AND deleting it.
- location “verify” button added to verify the location (helps prevent errors when location fails.
- HTML scrubbing now optional. $wpical_striptags in wp-ical-plugin specifies whether or not to strip HTML or not.
- fixed category joins in wp-ical.php.
- meta keys now have “wpical_” prefix to ensure no collisions occur.
- GMT/local time fixes.